Halong bay, the magnificent heritage with its 2000 islands rising from the emerald water of the Gulf of Tonkin. Ha Long is an excellent example of a Karst landscape created by a complex chain during millions of years of geological movement. Let us take you back in time on a fascinating relaxing journey along the Red River Delta to the World Heritage Site: the HalongBay.
08:45 – 09:15 – Our bus and guide pick you up from hotel and follow the new highway to depart for Tuan Chau Island, Halong City, stop over for a rest on the way.
12:30 – Arrive Tuan Chau Harbor, welcome aboard, and safety briefing
– Wego Halong will take you on an 5 hour journey via 2 day-sleeper boat cruise route which renowned for its striking, passages uninhabited islets and outcrops have been given imaginative names by the locals, due to their perceived shapes, including Cock Fighting and Thumb, while enjoy Vietnamese mouth-watering lunch on boat.
13:45 – Arrive Bo Hon archipelago, you will visit Surprising Cave to see a lot of
stalagmites and stalagtiles with different shaoes of sea lives, the go kayaking or bamboo boat in Luon Cave ti discovery the beautiful lagoon.
– Visit Titov Island with sandy beach adjacent to the towering limestone mountain with excellent backdrop of the Bay, and climb up Titov Peak for a panoramic view of the bay like paradise.
16:30 – Return Cruises for Afternoon Tea and cruising back toward Tuan Chau harbor. There are a lot of time for sunbathing on upper deck with music, enjoy great fun of group touring fellows among world iconic natural scenery.
18:00 – Disembark for a bus ride back on the new high way to Hanoi.
21:00 – Drop off at your hotel, trip ends.
- Transfer from hotel/ stay in Hanoi Old Quarter to Halong Bay & return by A/C modern bus
- Kayaking or bamboo boat
- English speaking guide during the trip
- Entrance fees 2 bottles of water per person
- Lunch with Vietnamese dishes
- Afternoon Tea
- Beverages Travel insurance, tax
- Tips for tour guide and personal expenses
- Pick up from hotel/ stay outside Hanoi’s Old Quarter ( Should come to our office at 20 Hang Muoi Street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi at 7.30 AM)