Meals : B = Breakfast, L = Luch, D = Dinner
Night 1: Hanoi – Lao Cai by night train or Hanoi - Sapa by bus.
19:30 - 20: 00pm: You will get pick up at Hanoi Brother Inn then transfer to Hanoi Railway Station and catch the night train to Lao Cai. Arrive 5:30 or 6:00am.
21.00: You will get pick up at Hanoi Brother Inn then transfer to bus station. Arrive in Sapa around 4.00 AM
Day 01: Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van( B, L, D )
Arrive in Lao Cai station at 5:00 in the morning or 4.00 AM at bus station . You are welcomed by driver, then transfer by bus to Sapa. The bus ride uphill to Sa Pa takes a little over an hour, giving you a glimpse of the stunning vistas and impressive rice terraces. You will have breakfast at hotel before we start12 km of trekking to visit Y Linh Ho and Lao Chai villages of the H’mong minority.The trekking route offers some challenges as you balance on the rice terraces and a small trail on the steep mountainside. The vegetation is dense as the trail leads up to a peaceful village perched on the Hoang Lien mountainside. Head downhill and relax by a local stream for a picnic lunch.After lunch, we continue trekking to Ta Van village of the Dzay where we have a unique home stay experience.
Day 02:Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai – Sapa ( B, L, D)
After breakfast, we start the day with an easy trek of 10 km to visit 2 villages of the red Dzao, the H’mong (Giang Ta Chai & Su Pan). The trekking will take you along local paths, up and down rice terraces and into the villages and home of local hill tribes. Enjoy a beautiful waterfall and rattan bridge with picturesque landscapes… through bamboo forest on the way to the main road to get the jeep to return to Sapa.
5 pm: A bus transfer to Lao Cai train station, have dinner before for night train back to Hanoi. Overnight on the train or have free time and have dinner before you get on bus back to Hanoi. Come back Hanoi early morning next day
Day 03: Ha Noi free time
Arrive Hanoi train station or bus station around 5:00am. You will take taxi by yourself come back to our hotel. Tour ends.
Note: Above options are package-group tours. The package can be customized as your require. Please feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pick up from your hotel to Hanoi train station
Local English speaking guide, Other languges upon your request
Meal as mentioned in program ( B= Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner )
Transport as programe
- Bus or train ticket
- Drinks, personal expenses and things are not mentioned in inclusions.
- Tour: 55 USD/ person
- Normal bus transfer (2 ways by sleeper bus): 30 USD per person
- Premium bus transfer (2 ways by luxury cabin bus): 50 USD per person
- Train transfer: 60 USD/ person/ 2 ways
- If cancellation/amendment is made 48 hours prior to your arrival date, no fee will be charged.
- If cancellation/amendment is made within 48 hours, including reservations made within 48 hours of your arrival, 50% of total price will be charged.
- If cancellation/amendment is made within departure date is 100% charge.
* Bathroom or room for you to fresh, take shower between the trips.
* Breakfast every morning you back from the trip
* Welcome drink
* Luggage storage
What to bring:
Camera + Film
Comfortable footwear for trekking