Meals : B = Breakfast, L = Luch, D = Dinner
Night 1: Hanoi – Lao Cai by night train or Hanoi - Sapa by bus.
19:30 - 20: 00pm: You will get pick up at Hanoi Brother Inn then transfer to Hanoi Railway Station and catch the night train to Lao Cai. Arrive 5:30 or 6:00am.
21.00: You will get pick up at Hanoi Brother Inn then transfer to bus station. Arrive in Sapa around 4.00 AM
Day 1: Lao Cai – Sa Pa - Cat Cat - Sapa( B,L,D )
Our guide meet you at the Lao Cai train station or Sapa bus station, and you depart for Sa Pa by minibus. Arriving in Sa Pa, you check in to the hotel, have breakfast and short rest.
The guide takes you to visit two Black H’mong villages (Cat Cat Village) and a waterfall. There, you will have a chance to see the hydroelectric power station built by the French. After that, it’s back to Sa Pa for dinner. In the evening, you’re free to do as you wish. You can explore the town of Sa Pa. Overnight in hotel in Sapa
Day 2: Sapa – Lao Chai - Ta Van - Hanoi ( B,L,D )
After breakfast, our guide takes you to villages populated by H’mong and Dzay peoples, respectively called Lao Chai and Ta Van.
You’ll have lunch either with an ethnic minority family. Back to Hotel to relax before getting pick up to the train station for a night train back to Hanoi.
Day 3: Hanoi freetime
Getting back to Hanoi from Sapa trip so early at around 5am. You will take taxi by yourself come back to Hanoi Brother Inn. Tour ends
Trip Included :
Pick up from Hanoi Brother Inn to Hanoi train station or bus station
Two round trip train tickets in a 4 soft-sleeper shared-cabin or sleeping bus
Local English speaking guide
Twin /Double sharing Room at hotel in Sapa
Meal as mentioned in program ( B= Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner )
Sightseeing fees/Entrance fees
Transport as programe
* Bathroom or room for you to fresh, take shower between the trips.
* Breakfast every morning you back from the trip
* Welcome drink
* Luggage storage
What to bring:
Camera + Film
Comfortable footwear for trekking
- Bus or train ticket
- Drinks, personal expenses and things are not mentioned in inclusions.
- Tour: 55 USD/ person
- Normal bus transfer (2 ways by sleeper bus): 30 USD per person
- Premium bus transfer (2 ways by luxury cabin bus): 50 USD per person
- Train transfer: 60 USD/ person/ 2 ways
- If cancellation/amendment is made 48 hours prior to your arrival date, no fee will be charged.
- If cancellation/amendment is made within 48 hours, including reservations made within 48 hours of your arrival, 50% of total price will be charged.
- If cancellation/amendment is made within departure date is 100% charge.