Night 1: Hanoi – Night train or bus to Sapa
Overnight on the train or bus.
Day 1: Lao Cai – Cat Cat Village - Sapa (B/L/D)
05:30-06:00 Arrive at Lao Cai railway station or Sapa bus station early in the morning then transfer to Sapa, home to numerous colorful hill tribes (Black H'mong, Flower H'mong, Red Dao) and to Vietnam’s highest peak: Mount Fansipan.
After breakfast, relax at the hotel till 09:00 – 9:30. Our guide pick up you to the villages of the H’mong called Cat Cat. Cat Cat Village possesses many imposing waterfalls and also is home to the water hydropower construction built under French rule. Return to Sapa by walk and have lunch in restaurant. Discover the charming Sapa Town, Sapa market and Ham Rong at your own program in the afternoon. Dinner in warmly atmosphere of your hotel. Stay overnight in hotel.
Day 2: Sapa – Lao Chai Village - Ta Van Village - (B/L/D)
09:00-09:30 We embark on a lovely walking tour to the hill tribe villages of Lao Chai and Ta Van, home of the H'Mong and Dzay hill tribe minority people. As we walk to the villages nestled in the valley below Sapa we will meet some of the local minority people on their way to and from Sapa. Here we have the opportunity to share cultural experiences with families that live in the area. Have lunch en route or at a local family.Stay overnight in hotel.
Day 3: Sapa –Matra - TaPhin Village - Sapa - Night train to Hanoi (B/L/D)
5km by jeep, visit the red Dzao in Suoi Thau, Ma Tra villages. 9km trekking through the forest. Picnic lunch en –route. Reach Ta Phin village where we have chance to learn about the life styles and the custom of the red Dzao minority, enjoy landscapes…then drive back to Sapa.
17:00 Transfer to Lao Cai train station. Have dinner in Hai Nhi restaurant near the train station before getting on the night train back to Ha Noi. Or you will have dinner and free time before take a night bus back to Hanoi.
Day 04: Ha Noi free time
Arrive Hanoi train station or bus station around 5:00am. You will take taxi by yourself come back to our hotel. Tour ends.
Local English speaking guide, Other languges upon your request
Acommodation in hotel.
Meal as mentioned in program ( B= Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner )
- Bus or train tickets
- Drinks, tip, personal expense
- Tour price: 120 USD/ person. (if you do solo travelling, 55 USD for single supplement)
- Normal bus transfer (2 ways by sleeper bus): 30 USD per person
- Premium bus transfer (2 ways by luxury cabin bus): 50 USD per person
- Train transfer: 60 USD/ person/ 2 ways
- If cancellation/amendment is made 48 hours prior to your arrival date, no fee will be charged.
- If cancellation/amendment is made within 48 hours, including reservations made within 48 hours of your arrival, 50% of total price will be charged.
- If cancellation/amendment is made within departure date, 100% of total price will be charged.