Night 1: Hanoi – Night train or bus to Sapa
Overnight on the train or bus.
Day 1: Sapa – Cat Cat and Sin Chai – Sapa (B, L, D)
We will pick you up at Lao Cai railway station by bus, to take you to the township of Sapa which takes approx one hour arriving at. 08:00am or pick you up from Sapa bus station – After breakfast and a morning shower, we will start walking to Cat Cat and Sin Chai villages in the bottom of Muong Hoa valley.Enjoy the spectacular views ofthe beautiful valley towards Fansipan- highest peak in Viet Nam and Indochina.Go through a village of Black H’mong tribe, see people weaving and embroidering their clothes, enjoy colourful rice terraces
and the interesting waterfall. Come back to afternoon will be free time for you to explore Sapa ethnic market and town. Overnight at the hotel in Sapa town.
DAY 2 : SAPA - Y LINH HO - LAO CHAI - TA VAN (B ,L ,D )
Enjoy your breakfast then check out of the room. Keep your baggage in the hotel then we will walk from Sapa towards
Muong Hoa valley where can admire magnificent landscape. Here you will discover the wonderful scenery of Hoang Lien mountain ranges and meet Black H’mong tribes. Trek through terraced rice paddies and minority villages along the Muong Hoa River, where we can have a nice swim. Lunch at Lao Chai Village then keep going to Ta Van Village of Zay people
arriving at Ta Van, where we have dinner cooked on a wood fire enjoying the homestay overnight.company and hospitality of our Zay family.
DAY 3 . Ta Van - Giang Ta Chai - Su Pan - Sa Pa (B , L ,D )
Then enjoy a delicious breakfast ready to trek through bamboo forests towards Giang Ta Chai waterfall, cross over a rattan suspension bridge and enter into Giang Ta Chai village which is inhabited by the Red Zao minorities. Here we will experience their daily life then cross over the Muong Hoa River up the mountain to visit Supan village of the H’mong people. We then take the bus back to Sapa.Take a fresh shower in the hotel before heading to Lao Cai train station for the night train back to Ha Noi.
DAY 4 . Hanoi Free time
Arrive Hanoi train station or bus station around 5:00am. You will take taxi by yourself come back to our hotel. Tour ends
Pick up from your hotel to Hanoi train station
Local English speaking guide, Other languges upon your request
Homestay and Hotel Acommodation.
Meal as mentioned in program ( B= Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner )
Transport as programe
* Bathroom or room for you to fresh, take shower between the trips.
* Breakfast every morning you back from the trip*
* Welcome drink
* Luggage storage
What to bring:
Camera + Film
Comfortable footwear for trekking
- Bus or train ticket
- Drinks, personal expenses and things are not mentioned in inclusions.
- Tour: 105 USD/ person
- Normal bus transfer (2 ways by sleeper bus): 30 USD per person
- Premium bus transfer (2 ways by luxury cabin bus): 50 USD per person
- Train transfer: 60 USD/ person/ 2 ways
- If cancellation/amendment is made 48 hours prior to your arrival date, no fee will be charged.
- If cancellation/amendment is made within 48 hours, including reservations made within 48 hours of your arrival, 50% of total price will be charged.
- If cancellation/amendment is made within departure date, 100% of total price will be charged.